Wed, 27 February 2013
Towerbot's new hobby leads to wacky, possibly lethal consequences on this weeks episode. Will the crew escape the Grim Reaper's icy grip, or will the show be renamed "Keeping up with Towerbot?" Only time and medical science will tell!
We were all so very sick.
Tue, 19 February 2013
We look at some real end of the world stuff. I mean, ghost-hunting, pope-quitting, rocks-falling-out-of-the-sky kind of situations. Towerbot also drops some existential bombs in our Ask Towerbot section, The Repeater continues to get his geek hole filled, and there's finally proof about Bigfoot. The only question is if it's crap proof.
• The Belle of Louisville is haunted? The Ghost Hunter guys are coming to investigate? Good luck getting EVP readings by the highway, there, fellas!
• A asteroid almost hit the Earth! And one did hit Russia!
• The Repeater takes on the Ultimate Fantastic Four! ULTIMATE!
• In Bigfoot news, the DNA paper was finally released, and it's all official and stuff. As official as Bigfoot stuff gets, anyway.
and here's a sleepy bigfoot. Or a rug. One or the other, surely.
Direct download: Illegitimate_Review_-_S03E07_Tower_of_Technobabble.mp3
Category:general -- posted at: 12:25pm EST
Tue, 12 February 2013
We get an update on the Repeater's MySpace adventure, and then go into other outdated forms of communications. Towerbot answers a question about the tower's emergency equipment we have when our roughhousing gets too severe, and then it's the repeater's turn to get his geek hole filled.
• Who's on MySpace, anyway?
• CONSPIRACIES! MULTIPLE RANDOMLY GENERATED CONSPIRACIES!
• How AOL STILL makes most of its money:
Tue, 5 February 2013
Daggor comes by to discuss the new director of "Star Wars," along with his odd man crush on Josh Holloway. We also talk about the nature of fandom, how the bullies of "Glee" took it to the little guy, Towerbot kicks some knowledge, and the Repeater shows his social media "prowess."
• Young Justice, Green Lantern and Tron: Uprising cancelled:
• Glee ripped off Jonathan Coulton:
but he's not the only one who's been ripped….
Girls Just Want to Have Fun by Greg Laswell:
and by Glee:
Dancing with Myself by Nouvelle Vague:
and by Glee:
• J.J. "Dyn-o-mite!" Abrams or "Jar Jar" Abrams? Only time will tell. Here's a couple of viewpoints:
Den of Geek: http://www.denofgeek.com/movies/star-wars/24233/jj-abrams-star-wars-star-trek-a-few-thoughts
Author John Scalzi: http://whatever.scalzi.com/2013/01/26/all-right-fine-heres-what-i-think-about-jj-abrams-directing-star-wars-episode-vii/
• 3D versions of Star Wars: Eps II and III cancelled (editorial - yay! - end editorial)